10th January 2013
If you've never tried a children's drama class you might wonder what it's all about. Here are our top 5 reasons why you should give it a go!
- Drama and children mean pretending and role-play, which, as we all know, is totally instinctive to children and one of their favourite things to do. (Pyjama Drama classes aren't about performing or 'acting' as such but about visiting exciting imaginary worlds).
- Drama is brilliant for improving communication and creative problem-solving skills and for developing confidence.
- A good children's drama class includes music, movement and lots of fun and games (ours do!), so you have everything in one class!
- You can take away from the class lots of ideas for role-play games to play at home with your little one. There is nothing children like more than playing pretend games with their family.
- It's lots and lots of fun! Really that's probably one of the most important reasons, our classes are always full of giggles and shrieks of delight.
Why not join a class today?